Friday, December 3, 2010

A Talent for God

I haven't posted for almost a month now. Part of that time, I was in the Holy Land on a pilgrimage. Now that I'm back, and getting back into the swing of things, I will make time to work on all 3 blogs I have. It's insane, I know, but my blogs express may greatest interests.
  • Faith in God
  • Scripture
  • Pro-Life Movement
  • Photography
  • Faithbooking
Needless to say, I am a busy lady, even if I do nothing but blog, go to Mass, read my bible, share my faith, shoot pictures, scrapbook from the viewpoint of faith and fight for the end of abortion.

I came across this video of Andrea Bocelli and found out something I did not know. What a talent would have been wasted if his mother had aborted him!


Before I go to bed, I think a little of his music is in order. ;-)


I'm not finished yet!


And just think if Celine Dion, the last of 14 children, had been aborted because "there were too many mouths to feed!"
Just think how many hours of entertainment these two singers alone have provided us! The world would be less of a place without these two wonderful talents! Think of those who have been lost to abortion and what they might have contributed to the world! Lord, have mercy on us!


No comments:

Post a Comment