Monday, May 31, 2010

There's a New Circus in Town

I did not have the time to devote to blogging this week. Did I miss it? Actually, yes! Blogging is much less work physically than what I did. But we all need a break every now and then from what is normal so we can come to appreciate what God enables us to do.

Today, I came across this short film via a Facebook friend who is Pro-Life. I thought that I would share it with you. We all need to make the time every now and then to look at life a little differently. The film is called:
"The Butterfly Circus"

Part I

 
Part II

Who is the man in this story? His name is Nick Vujicic. He is a phenomenal person who didn't give up on God. When he asked God why he was born this way, God answered with a question: "Will you trust me?" Nick's answer was "Yes."


Nick is a world renown motivational and inspirational speaker. He discovered God's purpose for his life and wants everyone to know that, no matter what the circumstances, God has not forgotten them. Check out his website, lifewithoutlimbs.org, whose "mission is to cross boundaries and break down barriers to build bridges that bring people to the love and hope found in Jesus Christ."
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


May God bless us with new eyes to see and new ears to hear so that we may discover His purpose for our life! And may our answer to His question, "Will you trust Me?" always be a resounding "YES!!!" When we do trust in Him, we will know that it was not about us at all, but about Him all along!

No comments:

Post a Comment